Re: [LUG] saturday - paignton

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

just wondered out of those who are coming on saturday if someone could bring a laptop with them running windows (ducks out of the way of flying objects etc for mentioning this other OS) this is simply so we can show people the open disc by placing in a DVD (so must have dvd not cd) and letting people see what software is included,, i will have a few copies with me to give away just in case we get some interested visitors.

I can bring one that can be persuaded to boot XP rather than Linux...

Gordon