Re: [LUG] Ebook readers

On 28 March 2011 13:54, Stephen Cutts <stephen.cutts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using an android 10 inch tablet as my ebook reader much like Grant before me, honestly I couldn't really recommend mine in the least as an ebook reader considering most the stuff I deal with is in pdf format and the loading time between pages is something of a constant annoyance for me. One of my most referenced books for a pen and paper game I play is the core rule book around about 400 pages long and roughly A4 in size (at least the print version is). It can take several minutes to load a page, and this is with a tablet that roughly runs on a 1ghz processor with 256mb of ram. Not tried .epub books on here yet but I'm half expecting a similar result.