Re: [LUG] Linux Mint -- and Debian

On 25/03/11 18:39, Kevin Lucas wrote:
Any time but not Friday Afternoon as we try to get out of Minions
then...

And you would need to be at more than 1000ft to Descend!

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 13:18 +0000, James Kilty wrote:
On 23/03/11 18:55, Neil Winchurst wrote:
By the way, this year I have promised myself that we will visit your
cafÃ.
Could we all descend on the cafà and visit Kevin some time?

James
--
James Kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk

I dont know - I can lower the tone anywhere!
Tom te tom te tom