[LUG] Learning Python - Snake Wrangling for Kids

Hi folks,

I just saw this posted to the Ubuntu mailing list and thought it might be of interest.

Basically one of the members would like to learn Python and someone suggested this book which is aimed at kids but possibly useful in learning the basics:

http://www.briggs.net.nz/log/writing/snake-wrangling-for-kids/

It's a free PDF with specific versions available covering Linux, Windows and Mac and teaches kids how to program in Python. Just reading the first couple of pages made me chuckle, I'm going to encourage my kids to have a read of it so they can do something more productive on their computer.

Rob