Re: [LUG] Future meetings

>> Paul
>
> I've just spoken to Rick, the next Exwick LUG meeting will be on
> Saturday 2nd April 2011 at 1pm until 5pm.
>
> The address of the community centre can be found at www.exwick.com :-)
> (if anyone needs directions other than what is on the web site post to
> the list and I'll dig out my previous posting with directions).
>
> From what I understand, Rick has got 8 laptops to play with which he's
> hoping to install Ubuntu on and there is free open wifi in case anyone
> wants to bring a machine along.
>
> Rob

Ok have put that on the events page and a link to the exwick community
centre

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/events

what needs to happen now is to promote it,  can I leave that in people
hands who are local, they know the local paper etc, and may be able to
put a few simple posters up in shops

>From my own experience it doesn't cost that much 25p to 35p to put a
simple a5 flyer in a newsagent window,  if it gets people to the meet
then its money well spent I think :)

Perhaps one in the centre itself.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day