Re: [LUG] Future meetings

On 07/03/11 17:53, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I have updated the meetings page

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/events

I need confirmation on the following

Is there a planned meeting at the Exwick community centre on the
Saturday 2nd April,?

Thanks

Paul

I've just spoken to Rick, the next Exwick LUG meeting will be on Saturday 2nd April 2011 at 1pm until 5pm.

The address of the community centre can be found at www.exwick.com :-) (if anyone needs directions other than what is on the web site post to the list and I'll dig out my previous posting with directions).

From what I understand, Rick has got 8 laptops to play with which he's hoping to install Ubuntu on and there is free open wifi in case anyone wants to bring a machine along.

Rob