Re: [LUG] Evolution email - compose screen

Just replying in plain text is this large enough?
The setting is in Edit
                        Preferences,
                                        Mail Preferences and untick "use the same
fonts as other
Applications"

then you are free to use what you like, up to 40 point as this does not
display on my system.

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop