[LUG] EXE LINUX

On Saturday 26 February 2011 12:44:47 David Hare wrote:

> Re the cd images (<700MB): They are not rebuilds, I do them from scratch
> in chroot with custom scripts. They are deperate for some testers! I'll
> make a seperate post on that at some stage.
>
> In the meantime they can be got from:
> http://exe-linux.fastfishwebsolutions.com/trinity/

Many Thanks David,

I installed Exe Linux on a P4 box and am very impressed. Fast iso download,
easy install and updates (via Synaptic). After playing around with it the
only fault I can find so far, merely as a user, is that the CUPS printer
set-up appears to be broken. I tried using my usual kdeadmin and System
routes to no avail and kept getting missing path messages.

Although I have now found the complete Debian archives and downloaded Lenny, I
shall keep Exe Linux on my "experimental" box in preference and watch
progress closely.

--
W. Devon