Re: [LUG] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Help Please - Debian Lenny Disk

On 26/02/11 11:02, David Bell wrote:

I have been doing installable squeeze/trinity live cd builds recently,
if anyone is interested, or would like want a copy of my kicklist, I
will post details.

Yes please re. Squeeze/Trinity live CD rebuilds.

My kicklist is posted at: http://paste.debian.net/108904/

How I remove default sudo:

apt-get purge kdesudo-trinity

Edit each menu entry requiring GUI as root because kdesu (and gksu) then crashes kdeinit:
Uncheck "run as a different user"

Insert in the command box (e.g. for kwrite):
kdesu kwrite --nonewdcop

Hash out your user in /etc/sudoers (might be a group entry, e.g %sudo ALL=(ALL) ALL)

I can't help with selective sudo, I don't use it, I expect cli commands or gtk probably work but Trinity not.

Re the cd images (<700MB): They are not rebuilds, I do them from scratch in chroot with custom scripts. They are deperate for some testers! I'll make a seperate post on that at some stage.

In the meantime they can be got from: http://exe-linux.fastfishwebsolutions.com/trinity/