Re: [LUG] camborne pt 2q

On 25/02/11 19:34, James Kilty wrote:
On 25/02/11 18:14, Paul Sutton wrote:
as no one replied to my previous message on this i assume that there are
no luggers are in Camborne or near there.
I am but I misinterpreted your email to get that Camborne were coming your way.
 nevertheless i will take a few
cd's with me tomorrow and leave at the rugby club like i did at Bideford,

may also try and leave a lug flyer there too,

again if anyone is down to watch the game, i should be around on the
sideline.
I am not a rugby fan but if I do decide to come and have a chat give me your mobile number off list and I'll give you mine.

James
ok i don't have a mobile at the moment, but thanks, i am guessing we will be arriving at about 13:30 which gives an hour warm up, if we don't meet up then its fine. iirc we have met before at either the bbq or when we did stuff at the community centre in lostwithiel

paul

--
Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day