Re: [LUG] Comical phone call. MS vs Linux & Malware.

On 18/02/11 15:05, Roland Tarver wrote:
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would be tempted to feign ignorance, let them guide me to download
their application and then thoroughly stump them when they try to get
me to run it... "it isn't running... it keeps asking me if I want to
open WINE.  Silly computer, doesn't it know that I don't drink
alcohol.." (or something like that).

Grant. ;-D
Perhaps I should have got mum to take the call lol lol ;-)

roly

Things like this make me glad I have my mum running Ubuntu. She think she has a virus when those Windows XP style popups pretending to scan and find viruses pop up!