Re: [LUG] dmc

On 09/02/11 22:16, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 09/02/11 22:02, Rob Beard wrote:
On 09/02/11 21:55, Rhia Knowles wrote:
Devon Music Collective: AKA the people running the Lighthouse Project.

...and in no way or form related to Run DMC? :-D

I'm sure they'd be happy for the donation of kit though. That reminds
me, we must try and get together to discuss the Lighthouse Internet
Cafe and where it's going from here.

Rob

I may have more info after Friday, however give it a few weeks and they
should have the electrics done, they are looking for someone to do this,
at the moment or were. There is another project they are doing that
actually requires the computers so there is extra incentive now,

I know an electrician but I'm not sure if he'd offer his services for free or not.

i can only go in Fridays hopefully it will be regular.

As for meetings, unless we can arrange a meeting at the lighthouse with
Neil who is there on Fridays there is little point as he is now running
the IT side of things and is project lead in a way.

I could probably make it over one Friday evening with a bit of advance warning.

however until end of the rugby season i can't do anything as far as
meetings are concerned.

When is the end of the season?

Rob