Re: [LUG] dmc

On 09/02/11 22:02, Rob Beard wrote:
On 09/02/11 21:55, Rhia Knowles wrote:
Devon Music Collective: AKA the people running the Lighthouse Project.

...and in no way or form related to Run DMC? :-D

I'm sure they'd be happy for the donation of kit though. That reminds me, we must try and get together to discuss the Lighthouse Internet Cafe and where it's going from here.

Rob

I may have more info after Friday, however give it a few weeks and they should have the electrics done, they are looking for someone to do this, at the moment or were. There is another project they are doing that actually requires the computers so there is extra incentive now,

i can only go in Fridays hopefully it will be regular.

As for meetings, unless we can arrange a meeting at the lighthouse with Neil who is there on Fridays there is little point as he is now running the IT side of things and is project lead in a way.

however until end of the rugby season i can't do anything as far as meetings are concerned.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day