Re: [LUG] OT: Cars was Re: Is anyone actually going today?

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Gordon Henderson
<gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, tom wrote:

<snip>

> And does anyone actually check the service records when buying a 2nd hand
> car privately?

I do. I knocked the price down a bit since it had missed a few
services. (and was rusty and needed new tyres and....lol)

> I'm not sure for a car over 6-8 years, it's worth it unless
> it's a really good car...

My car is pretty rubbish, and old (>8 years) but I still wanted to
know it had been well serviced....

> Gordon

roly :-)