Re: [LUG] Comments - and junk

Been reading from afar for a short while and felt I might be able to help on
this one (That is if this reply actually reaches the correct location).

I would suggest the addition of a captcha (image containing letters to deter
spam messages). If you can specify which package you're using to host/run
(Wordpress etc.) the photoblog someone if not myself may be able to be a bit
more specific as to how one would be added.

Apologies if this doesn't mark itself from my full name in the from bar but
I'm using webmail.

Regards,
Chris Franklin.

On Mon 17/01/11 12:30 , "Neil Winchurst" barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx sent: