[LUG] OT ish: Redhat Server job in Yeovilton

Hi folks,

This is a bit off topic but one of the recruitment agencies I'm registered with has e-mailed me about 1 to 2 weeks RedHat work in Yeovilton. I gather it involves moving a physical server to a virtual machine and requires security clearance.

If any of you are interested and would like to know more feel free to drop me a mail off list and I can send over the details.

Rob