Re: [LUG] open disc

On 29/12/10 17:47, James Kilty wrote:
On 29/12/10 15:36, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I now have a few copies of the open disc made up from the current ISO,
I don't think there is time for anyone to make a custom cd / dvd up and
keep it updated. so lets just use the one that is already made up.
Hi Paul

Did you ever get in touch with Penzance Computers who said they would
offer it in their shop. Could you let me have a link to the iso to pass
on to them. They would happily copy it and package it. If it is
regularly updated, then they'd just follow with the latest iso.

I have also created a a4 information sheet to go with it.
Have you a link which they might use? (copyright - copyleft?)

Thanks

James

James, I believe it was me you contacted about the OpenDisc, I haven't had much time to update the custom DCGLUG ISO myself, hopefully this year I'll have a bit more time to work on it.

Rob