[LUG] open disc

Hi

I now have a few copies of the open disc made up from the current ISO,
I don't think there is time for anyone to make a custom cd / dvd up and
keep it updated. so lets just use the one that is already made up.

I have also created a a4 information sheet to go with it.

Hopefully I can leave a few down at the shoreline along with a few
copies of ubuntu 10.10 before the lug meeting just in case you have any
new users turn up.

The meeting is getting some publicity both in various publications and
through facebook invites so hopefully 2011 will get off to a good start.

I may take a few to Chippenham with me as I am away with the rugby team
so should be able to leave a few in the club house if I ask.

Paul
--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day