[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
[LUG] OT BT contracts.....
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [LUG] OT BT contracts.....
- From: Dava <davavanstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 19:22:17 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8b3QEHdslB4fQ/J69gTPanRqlyHnoy+sdaOMUVgKZVk=; b=EQ2Wb82Qvc6mEM4+wXBpEl0D1qGd6eJmpZsFWgEkf9QQbvra9mQhpiVV8YEuajlFlm eitLlCJhv9+WvaJ23ukh5oPGhIbazpyQXF/6HttZuncSQlj2c5jymWqCdO5LSc76EFLf jkKkTzye8wdR0AeRs24L1QmLzpQnQADcuP3vU=
I'm not good with words and my legal knowledge isn't good either...
would anyone out there be willing to help me in canceling a BT contract
before the finish date? My sister is with BT and she wishes she hadn't
signed up to them, if only she had asked me first! P2P is completely
unusable, i left a file going for over half an hour and it was stuck at
0% and 0kB/s even with a huge seed to leecher ratio and downloading from
50-103 peers. Its disgraceful!! Any ideas?
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG