[LUG] OT BT contracts.....

I'm not good with words and my legal knowledge isn't good either... would anyone out there be willing to help me in canceling a BT contract before the finish date? My sister is with BT and she wishes she hadn't signed up to them, if only she had asked me first! P2P is completely unusable, i left a file going for over half an hour and it was stuck at 0% and 0kB/s even with a huge seed to leecher ratio and downloading from 50-103 peers. Its disgraceful!! Any ideas?

Regards

Dave