Re: [LUG] Helpdesk software ?

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010, Aled Parry wrote:

Anyone here use any sort of helpdesk software?

You know the sort of thing - you email into support, get a ticket number back and
then (hopefully!) someone deals with it ...

Have you tried OSTicket? It's easy to setup, relatively simple to use, open source and I believe it handles multiple methods for setting up new tickets and such. I've only tested it but I plan on setting up a live version for a couple of websites I help run. Here's the link: http://osticket.com/ hope it's of some help!

Hm. Not seen that one, but it looks like just what I want. I'll give it a go!

Thanks,

Gordon