Re: [LUG] Helpdesk software ?

Quoting Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Anyone here use any sort of helpdesk software?

You know the sort of thing - you email into support, get a ticket number back and then (hopefully!) someone deals with it ...

I'm currently using cerberus, but am looking for some alternatives - preferably FLOSS...

Any clues?

(Other than RT)

Cheers,

Gordon

I had a look at a few a while back, I can't seem to find which one it was, I believe it may have been OTRS (or is it ORTS?). Other than that I believe I also looked at RT too. If I can find any traces of it I'll let you know.

Rob