Re: [LUG] [Bulk] firefox update and foxed

It's loading ok for me (Ubuntu 10.04 AMD64)

Could it be an add-on that no longer works? I think there was a letter
in a recent LXF that suggested starting Firefox in safe mode (making
sure there is no residual firefox process running) from the command line
(firefox -safe-mode) and then "Disable All Add-Ons." You can then
activate add-ons one at a time to see which one is broken.

Hope this helps

Phil