Re: [LUG] firefox update and foxed

On 10/12/10 12:10, tom wrote:
> Ubuntu latest firefox update wont load - any ideas how to get it running
> again?
> Tom te tom te tom

Sometimes I get a message to tell me this and I have to do kill all
firefox (or whatever the process is called) use top or ps -aux (no doubt
someone can correct this) and once killed its happy to load again,
sometimes a process dies and it ends up in some limbo state, I think
this is called a zombie process.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day