[LUG] Microsoft is working towards establishing a long-term community connection

http://www.efytimes.com/e1/creativenews.asp?edid=55190

Microsoft is open to openness," says Vijay Rajagopalan, principal
architect in Microsoft's interoperability team. Our team caught up
with him to find out the truth behind this assertion, and to learn
more about just how serious Microsoft's engagement was with open
source projects and the community. We also wanted to find out more
about the firm's initiatives towards supporting the software
development ecosystem.

Interesting, but how many will trust them? :-s

Roly