Re: [LUG] Exwick LUG Meeting tomorrow

On 26/11/10 17:07, Trevor Sharp wrote:
It is a multi use building, but it is not staffed full time. You know
how it is if there is no one booked in they don't just leave the front
door open.

However, it would be great if some Open Saucers could open up the cafe
every so often to help interested people get more out of their computers.

Trevor

I believe this is what Rick would like to do, although I guess being so close to Christmas he is also busy. Maybe we can arrange something more permanent in the new year.

Rob