Re: [LUG] Exwick LUG Meeting tomorrow

On 26/11/10 16:44, Trevor Sharp wrote:
Rob,

First up with the extreme weather do you want to risk coming to Exeter
over Telegraph Hill?

Nope, not really :-)

Second If you are around a bit early I can try to get you the keys to
the Internet cafe to you.

I am busy from 1pm ish as I am being Santa Claus at the Parish Hall from
2pm (one can not make this stuff up)

Also I have a guy who would be interested in coming down if you are
going to be there. He is a Visual Arts type who might be a good contact
for a user/potential user of open source software.

Trevor

I would have come along but I've got so much to do tomorrow I can't really spare any time (plus a mechanic is coming to fix the car again!).

Rob