[LUG] Exwick LUG Meeting tomorrow

Hi folks,

I've spoken to Rick about the Exwick LUG Meeting. He's unable to make it however he said that the keys were with the shop next to the community centre if anyone did want a meeting still.

However, this does mean that the Internet Cafe machines are unavailable to use. I believe the wifi is currently opened up though.

I'm also unable to make it due to having too much to do this weekend.

If anyone else wants to pop along though the keys are available from the guys behind the counter in the shop, they should also know the alarm code although if anyone definately wants to go along, E-Mail me and I can get you the code.

Otherwise, maybe a pub might be a better place to have a meeting tomorrow, or we could just leave it until the new year and anyone interested could go to the meeting that Simon has arranged for Wednesday.

Rob