Re: [LUG] Anyone on Eclipse?

Hi Gordon

Where did you hear this?, word of mouth or is there a link somewhere?

We have a Eclipse Business ADSL and a Leased Line, but this comes via KCOM which i believe to be it's parent company.

We also have other ADSL lines that we feed from so i might not have notice lower bandwidth due to load balancing through an Linux equalizing route tables.

i have used "iptraf" in the past to monitor traffic, Is there another easier option to view network traffic via gateway?

Regards

Sam