Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG meeting?

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:14:07 +0000 (GMT)
Gordon Henderson wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010, edward mccaughan wrote:
>
> > All the other bit's of devon seem to be having LUG meetings, are
> > there enough plymouthians on the list to jump on the bandwagon and
> > have a meeting here?
> >
> > Raise your hand and shout about and we can have a meeting on maybe
> > on the 4th or 5th of december?
>
> I may be interested, however I go into hospital on Monday to have my
> leg sliced open (and hopefully stitched back together again!) and
> I've been told to take it easy for one, mayby 2 weeks after it, so no
> promises.
>
> Got somewhere in-mind within a very short walk of the Aquarium? My
> favourite way to get there is to drive to Mountbatten where parking
> is free (or used to be...) and get the ferry over!
>
> Gordon

If this is a social meet, then there's plenty of pubs and cafes in the
vicinity of the Aquarium.  Indeed, the Mount Batten Centre has a bar
and cafe... but just looking at the pictures on their website would
suggest that it's quite pricey!

If nothing else, we could always meet up at Cap'n Jaspers!
(http://www.capn-jaspers.co.uk/) :D

Grant.