Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG meeting?

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010, edward mccaughan wrote:

All the other bit's of devon seem to be having LUG meetings, are there
enough plymouthians on the list to jump on the bandwagon and have a meeting
here?

Raise your hand and shout about and we can have a meeting on maybe on the
4th or 5th of december?

I may be interested, however I go into hospital on Monday to have my leg sliced open (and hopefully stitched back together again!) and I've been told to take it easy for one, mayby 2 weeks after it, so no promises.

Got somewhere in-mind within a very short walk of the Aquarium? My favourite way to get there is to drive to Mountbatten where parking is free (or used to be...) and get the ferry over!

Gordon