Re: [LUG] Fwd: Cornish Towns in line for faster internet

On 22/11/10 18:14, Julian Hall wrote:
FYI :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-11812420

Sounds promising for those folks in those areas.

I was under the impression though that BT were going to offer 110MBit broadband (not sure if there was any technical reason or if it was just to say, ner ner mines bigger than yours, to Virgin's upcoming 100Mbit cable).

I'd be interested to know how much it'll cost too. Okay it's probably going to be years until we see anything like this round here, but since we have Virgin in our area then it isn't all bad.

Rob