[LUG] Moan - Was Re: csv file editor

On 21/11/10 22:49, Tom Brough wrote:
Having said all that it would be really nice to see a good csv / xml editor in open source. Ah if only my programming skills were 100% better than they are now :-(

Tom.

If people would adopt a data centric approach - managing the data they are really concerned with and not spreading it around piecemeal in 'documents' then there would be no need for a good csv/xml editor. As you wrote in the parent post it is really sad, really really sad that we even have to contemplate doing these things.
Tom te tom te tom