Re: [LUG] funds for lug

On 19/11/10 21:16, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

so far I have a grand total of £15.32 in lug funds I could add an
additional 5.20 if I add what i got from recycling cans

this would then make a total of just of £20 in total

There is a meeting next week at the Exwick community centre,  any chance
of us doing some sort of raffle / fundraiser at the event so we can add
some extra funds to the pot for room hire costs etc please

Even if we raise some money and then split betweeen the lug and the
Exwick centre its better than nothing.

I may be able to donate a few things if others can do the same it would
be very helpful.

Paul

To be honest money is tight for me at the moment with Christmas coming up and 6 daughters and a wife to buy presents for!

I gather too there was a bit of a discussion about having funds, I guess small amounts isn't too bad but I understand that if we're going to be holding more than that we have to worry about things like getting a bank account etc.

Rob