[LUG] Software for (personal) project management

Hi Folks

At the moment I have many uni projects (essays etc) which each have
their various milestones and other critical dates and tasks. I need to
get *very* organised and manage my time well. Can anyone recommend any
floss project management software please?

I noticed TaskJuggler, but have not installed it. Looks a little over
kill for what I need (since I am a team of 1 - lol).....

Many thanks
best wishes
roly :-)