Re: [LUG] Software for (personal) project management

On 09/11/10 19:48, Roland Tarver wrote:
Hi Folks

At the moment I have many uni projects (essays etc) which each have
their various milestones and other critical dates and tasks. I need to
get *very* organised and manage my time well. Can anyone recommend any
floss project management software please?

I noticed TaskJuggler, but have not installed it. Looks a little over
kill for what I need (since I am a team of 1 - lol).....

Many thanks
best wishes
roly :-)

Hmmm, only one that comes to mind is GanttProject. IIRC it's Java based and cross platform (so maybe you could try it and if it's any good suggest it to your colleagues on your course).

Not sure if it's any good as TBH I don't understand these project packages.

Rob