[LUG] Saturday LUG meeting in Torbay

Hi folks,

I just wondered if we'd set in stone where we are going to have the LUG meeting on Saturday?

We haven't got long to get something sorted now. I know Stephen was on about this place in Newton Abbot (have you had a reply about it?) and then there was the Internet Cafe in Torquay.

Failing this we could just go to the Rugby Club (since pretty much everyone knows where it is).

I think really we could do with deciding as soon as possible, or failing that just leave it this month.

Rob