Re: [LUG] Ubuntu 11.04 will use Unity as the default desktop

On 30/10/10 00:26, Roland Tarver wrote:

...and you call yourself a sysadmin pah! :-p lol lol

Roly :-)

Actually I think he calls himself Tom.

I'm not sure about Unity, I tried to install it but didn't get very far (granted I didn't have the patience to do it). From what I've seen of it in Youtube videos I like some of it but dislike other bits.

Guess I'll give it a try when it comes closer to the release date.

By the way, I'm comfortable in the shell but sometimes I like the pretty desktop environment :-)

Rob