Re: [LUG] Exeter Meeting - topics

On 27/10/10 09:41, Simon Waters wrote:
Hi,

I've booked a room for Wednesday December 1st, 19:30 for a DCGLUG
meeting at Heavitree Social Club.

Pencil it in your diaries.

I'd like it slightly more formal in nature, so anyone keen to give a
talk get in touch. We should have a projector for laptops.

There is a room hire charge, so likely to be after a donation of Â2 per
attendee. Site had own parking.

  Simon

Would love to attend this and possibly contribute, however I will be engrossed in a disaster recovery planning exercise in Bristol that week :-(

Tom.