Re: [LUG] Exeter Meeting - topics

On 27/10/10 09:41, Simon Waters wrote:
Hi,

I've booked a room for Wednesday December 1st, 19:30 for a DCGLUG
meeting at Heavitree Social Club.

Pencil it in your diaries.

I'd like it slightly more formal in nature, so anyone keen to give a
talk get in touch. We should have a projector for laptops.

There is a room hire charge, so likely to be after a donation of Â2 per
attendee. Site had own parking.

  Simon

I don't think I'll be able to make this one as it's during the week (okay technically I'll be in Exeter until 4:30pm on the 1st December but I don't really want to hang around for 3 hours and it's probably not worth my while coming home then coming back to Exeter about an hour later).

Will be interested to know how you all get on though.

Have you posted anything on the Exeter FM web site or Express and Echo web site?

If not I'm happy to bung something up on there.

Rob