Re: [LUG] November 6th Meeting Cancelled

On 25/10/10 22:15, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, Tom Brough wrote:

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that the 6th November
meeting planned to take place at Paignton Library has now been
cancelled. It is very unlikely that I will get the council to reverse
its draconian and risk adverse policy on PAT testing. Other than a
change in the "law" as they see it, they will not budge.

Bother.

That's very short sighted of them. Ah well.

I'd offer to host it again, however I actually have a job that day
myself (phone/pbx installation in a fruit & nut warehouse in Cullompton!)

The week after though... Or we wait & do Exwick again?

I should be make to make it the week after. I've got to confirm with Rick about Exwick again, I'm pretty certain it's going ahead, just got to work out when.

Rob