Re: [LUG] November 6th Meeting Cancelled

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, Tom Brough wrote:

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that the 6th November meeting planned to take place at Paignton Library has now been cancelled. It is very unlikely that I will get the council to reverse its draconian and risk adverse policy on PAT testing. Other than a change in the "law" as they see it, they will not budge.

Bother.

That's very short sighted of them. Ah well.

I'd offer to host it again, however I actually have a job that day myself (phone/pbx installation in a fruit & nut warehouse in Cullompton!)

The week after though... Or we wait & do Exwick again?

Gordon