[LUG] A New Meeting Place ...

Trouble is, this one has no fixed abode... but it's a bus and it can come to you!

  http://www.linuxlounge.co.uk/node/4

John Palfrey is the chap behind it and he did post a message to the list early September - I've just had a chat with him about it too..

He's after ideas, places, etc. to place the bus and a bit of localish support to help setup the LTSP gubbins and keep it running. He's based near Newquay, but it's a bus with an engine and wheels :-)

I'm going to try to pop down and see him next week sometime, but if anyone else is intersted get in-touch.

Cheers,

Gordon