Re: [LUG] Dial up modems

On 09/10/10 14:42, Alex Mclennan wrote:
hi all,vodafone do a mobile wireless dongle for about £35 of which £15
is air time,and i think there is no time limit to its use,where as the
other providers make you buy £15 of credit every month.
and i believe its £15=1 gb of download or 30 hours of surfing(dont quote
me on this as it was a while ago that i enquired).
cheers alex the noob

Do they still do these?

I have one like this, I've had it about 18 months and I still have about 500MB allowance left on it (I was attracted by the no expiry on the allowance) but the last time I checked for someone else it looks like they'd gone to the pay £10 for 1GB that lasts 30 days.

I guess I better check with Vodafone before I top my modem up. If I can still pay £15 for 1GB with no expiry then I'll be a happy bunny as I don't use my modem much and when I do I don't use much data.

Rob