Re: [LUG] Am I having a laugh?

Second the use a normal house arial with em. I had a cheap chinese one
(alas, it was deceased last time i tried to use it, or i'd lend you it
and the standard stick they supply as an Arial only got me 3 BBC
channels. Whereas a normal indoor antenna was able to get the full
range of channels when oriented properly.

Unfortunately, the part of Exeter where St Loyes was was a no freeview area.