Re: [LUG] Carboard computer anyone?

On 04/10/10 21:12, Dan Dart wrote:
not seen the 6 core yet.

I've got one :P
It's brilliant. It can... do.. stuff...

Really, the only useful thing I found it can do for full power is
folding@home and make -j9!

LOL. Yeah I used to run 4 copies of 7Zip on my old Phenom 9600 until I accidentally broke the leg off it (turns out it was an important leg, so important it wouldn't survive with 939 other legs).

Maybe one day I might get a Phenom II X6, but I'm not sure if I really do have the need for such a beast.

Rob