Re: [LUG] Who does Linux work?

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010, James Fidell wrote:

On 30/09/10 13:44, Rob Beard wrote:
Quoting Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx>:

By that I mean who on the list actually runs a business selling or
maintaining Linux boxes/laptops for punters?

Only folks who come to mind are you and Neil Stone (and me, although
I've got limited time at the moment, only really have weekends and
evenings free at the moment).

I do a fair bit of systems admin type work, but I tend to stick to
servers and prefer not to get my hands dirty with machines that users
actually touch.  It's so unsanitary :)

Well, quite :)

I think the person in question might be coming along to the meet on Saturday..

Reminder: DC-G/LUG meeting on Saturday at my place - 19, Fore Street, Buckfastleigh, TQ11 0BT. Call 01364 698 123 if lost. 2pm to 6pm.

Gordon