[LUG] Who does Linux work?

By that I mean who on the list actually runs a business selling or maintaining Linux boxes/laptops for punters?

Reason I ask is that I've just had a call from one of my VoIP resellers who also do PC repairs (www.pcsouthwest.co.uk) who've just had someone walk in with a broken Linux laptop.. (boots Linux, won't mount root - t's Ubuntu) I'm not in a position to help myself (got too much to do today & tomorow!) so I did point him in the direction of a list member (Hi Rob), and said he could come along on Saturday - however there's not much on the website about who to look for for paid help...

Any clues?

Gordon