Re: [LUG] Who does Linux work?

Quoting Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx>:

By that I mean who on the list actually runs a business selling or maintaining Linux boxes/laptops for punters?

Reason I ask is that I've just had a call from one of my VoIP resellers who also do PC repairs (www.pcsouthwest.co.uk) who've just had someone walk in with a broken Linux laptop.. (boots Linux, won't mount root - t's Ubuntu) I'm not in a position to help myself (got too much to do today & tomorow!) so I did point him in the direction of a list member (Hi Rob), and said he could come along on Saturday - however there's not much on the website about who to look for for paid help...

Any clues

Only folks who come to mind are you and Neil Stone (and me, although I've got limited time at the moment, only really have weekends and evenings free at the moment).

Rob