Re: [LUG] Devon pretends to listen

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010, tom wrote:

http://toughchoices.co.uk/

If enough of us comment on FLOSS for savings....
One or two at each meeting would be interesting...

FWIW: My wife (in her capacity as a participation/youth democracy worker) is going to try to get some young people (mostly the current members of the Devon Youth Parliament) to attend every one of these meetings to give the young people a chance to voice their concerns.

I think some of us ought to attend them too and be positive about it all.

I also don't think they'd be spending the money doing this if they weren't going to listen.

Whether they act on what we say is another matter, but at least we can have our say - and, more importantly have it recorded what we say in a public forum.

This first one is this Thursday:

Cullompton
6:30pm Thursday 30 September
Town Hall, 1 High Street, Cullompton