Re: [LUG] LOL: The irony of a flash video of RMS

On 25/09/10 23:11, tom brough wrote:

> I came across some clips of Richard Stallman on You Tube, and it got me
> thinking. I wonder what Richards Stallman's reaction would be to the
> fact that one of the very proprietary formats (flash) he is campaigning
> against is being used to promote his foundation?
>
> On second thoughts perhaps we should just keep quite and hope RMS never
> notices.....

You clearly have too much time on your hands! ;)

Here's his reaction:

http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2007/02/08/no_more_stallman_on_youtube.htm
http://robitaille.wordpress.com/2007/04/05/flash-gnash-youtube-and-richard-stallman/

I fully recommend  tinnyogg for anyone who wants to watch youtube
inbrowser without flash, gnash or youtube-dl.
http://tinyogg.com

--

I wish someone would apply the polish to this:
http://itheora.org/en/code

It must be only about 2 days work to actually build. :-/

Tim